Spell Bound the third in the Hex Hall series by Rachel Hawkins.
Just as Sophie Mercer has come to accept her extraordinary magical powers as a demon, the Prodigium Council strips them away. Now Sophie is defenseless, alone, and at the mercy of her sworn enemies—the Brannicks, a family of warrior women who hunt down the Prodigium. Or at least that’s what Sophie thinks, until she makes a surprising discovery. The Brannicks know an epic war is coming, and they believe Sophie is the only one powerful enough to stop the world from ending. But without her magic, Sophie isn’t as confident.
Sophie’s bound for one hell of a ride—can she get her powers back before it’s too late?
Okay it’s been a while since I read this book. I remember how much I liked it and how quickly I read it. I do wish we found out what Cal saw, I can guess but I prefer to know. I also prefer to Archer, so was not a great fan of the ending although she does wrap it up nicely and it does seem like everything as it should be.
It would be interesting to see what happens to Sophie in a few years time, hopefully the author will write another book set then, but prob not.
Also on a different note, I changed my blog address from dottleddolly.wordpress.com to what is now because I thought it should have something to do with books. I thought it would redirect but it does not seem too. Sorry if there has been any confusion.
Until next time, happy reading bookworms.
- Book Review – Spell Bound by Rachel Hawkins. Hex Hall Book Three (supernerddoesstuff.wordpress.com)
- Spellbound Review by Rachel Hawkins (nightlyreading.wordpress.com)
- Review: School Spirits by Rachel Hawkins (pandaheartsbooks.wordpress.com)
- Hex Hall by Rachel Hawkins (bftreviews.wordpress.com)
- Hex Hall Book Review (jamiekitten34.wordpress.com)
- July Wrap Up (juliajoanne.wordpress.com)
- June Rewind (ohmagichour.wordpress.com)