This is hosted by The Broke and The Bookish. This week is top ten books we want sequels for. Okay, so I know I am let with this it is Thursday after all, but I was busy. So here it is today, I cannot guarantee that I will make ten, I am finding this a hard topic.
2. The Thirteenth Tale by Diane Setterfield. Hmm, possibly it could say what the thirteenth tale was, or how the distant relatives got on when they found out about their family. It would have one reader anyway.
3. Grave Mercy by Robin LaFevers Now I know this is cheating slightly since it does have a sequel but not by the same character, I would like one by her. I find it very difficult to get used to new main characters for settings I know and love.
4. The Company of Liars by Karen Maitland I want a story about the little girl growing up and how she handles life. I would actually like a sequel for all her books, they always leave me wanting more.
5. The House at Riverton By Kate Morton I love all her books, I am not sure what a sequel could consist of for this book, maybe the young boys point of view and what really happened, I would love that.
Sorry but I could not think of anymore, I am sure there are others but these are the first ones that came to my head as the most needed in my opinion.
Until next time, happy reading bookworms.
- Top Ten Tuesday: Books I Wish Could Have Had Sequels (mynovelopinion.wordpress.com)
- Top Ten Books I Wish Could Have Had Sequels (talkingbookworm.com)
- Top Ten Tuesday: Top Ten Books I Wish Had Sequels (bookblogbake.com)
- Top Ten Tuesday (#4) (thereadingpileblog.wordpress.com)
- Top Ten Tuesday – Books I Would LOVE to Read a Sequel To! (bookgirlfromsouthcarolina.wordpress.com)
- Top Ten Books I Wish Could Have Had Sequels (kimberlyfayereads.wordpress.com)
- Top Ten Tuesday: Books That Need Sequels (sarahsaysread.com)