Top ten Tuesday’s is a meme hosted by The Broke and The Bookish. This week’s theme is books that you think should be required reading. I like this topic, it’s chance to say the books you feel that everyone should read because of how much you loved them. I know it’s a day late, but I got my days mixed up, silly me.
1. The Harry Potter series – if you have read it you’ll know why 🙂
2. The Study series by Maria V Snyder – Amazing series, love every page.
3. The Healing Wars series by Janice Hardy – a fairly unknown series that took me completely by surprise and read a book a day.
4. The House At Riverton by Kate Morton – Full of wonder and mystery and shows how complicated life can be.
5. City of the Sun by Sarah Bryant – was unsure of this book when I started it but I loved it, it was complex and full of action and intrigue, it kept me guessing the whole way through.
6. Flowers In the Attic by Virginia Andrews – a truly great but disturbing story, if you like drama this is a must read.
7. Divergent by Veronica Roth – a dystopian book that makes the reader think about real life and it’s flaws.
I am out of books sorry. I will be posting the review of Witchstruck by Victoria Lamb tomorrow.
Until next time, Happy reading bookworms
- Top Ten Tuesday: Top Ten Books That Should Be Taught in School (jyork1989.wordpress.com)
- Top Ten Books That Should Be Required Readings (trishadm.wordpress.com)
- Top Ten Tuesday: Books That Should Be Required Reading (keepbooked.wordpress.com)
- Top Ten Tuesday – Books That Should Be Required Reading (leeniealwaysreading.wordpress.com)
- Top Ten Tuesday- Top Ten Contemporary Books I Wish Were Taught In Schools (amandasnoseinabook.wordpress.com)