This meme is hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. This week’s theme is books I have been forced to read. Since I cannot remember all the ones I had to read in school I will include some I said I would review or felt bad for saying no to.
I hated this book, it is less than 200pages and it took me 6months read, just not my thing at all, went no-where with the story.
I think I had to choose a book for English and I chose this, it was actually quite good. 🙂
I do not think I finished this book, I would like to read it again as an adult and hopefully appreciate it more.
It was quite good, cannot remember that much about it, apart from them fighting.
All I remember about this is that it is set in Ireland and there was some explicit sex scenes (for reading in school anyway).
I loved reading this book in school, it was what made me want to read more than just fantasy books, think I will look out a copy and read it again.
This was quite chilling was I was in high school, had not read many thrillers then, it was also a very sad setting. Worth the read.
The author emailed me asking if I would like to review it, I felt bad for saying no so I said yes and thoroughly enjoyed it. 🙂
I have not yet finished this book, it was good to begin with then felt like I was in a lesson, unfortunately had to stop.
This is another I did not finish, I was enjoying it, but there was something lacking for me, will go back to it eventually.
- Top Ten (Ehm.. Seven) Tuesday #14: Books I’ve Had To Read (debscrazyobsession.wordpress.com)
- Top Ten Tuesday: Best/Worst Series Enders (whatcomesnextreviews.com)
- Top Ten Tuesday: Top Ten (or Four!) Best Sequels Ever (thegirlwhokeepsreading.wordpress.com)
- Top Ten Tuesday: Books I Was Forced to Read (jamieadamswriting.wordpress.com)
- Top Ten Tuesday: Books That You Wish Were Taught In Schools (pandaheartsbooks.wordpress.com)
- Top Ten Tuesday #4: Top ten books on my to-be-read pile this Autumn (lipsyy.wordpress.com)