So it’s the end of the first week of trying to catch up on netgalley reads. How am I doing you ask? Not well at all, I said I was starting with Bellman and Black by Diane Setterfield, I got half way through then realised I am struggling for time (other commitments too), also I need a break from it, it’s quite a hard going, fairly bland (not in a bad way) book.
I am now going to read this one first instead.
So a week in, I have read 0 Netgalley books. 😦 I am quite saddened and ashamed by this. I am going on holiday in just over a week, so I am hoping I can read quite a few whilst there.
How are you getting on this week?
- A Tale of the Macabre (writingboutreading.wordpress.com)
- Netgalley November! (nightlyreading.wordpress.com)
- Review: “Bellman & Black” by Diane Setterfield (mybooklust.wordpress.com)
- Netgalley November and NaNoWriMo (thenighttimenovelist.wordpress.com)
- REVIEW: The Thirteenth Tale by Diane Setterfield (socialbookworm.wordpress.com)
- Review – Bellman & Black (breathesbooks.wordpress.com)
- Abandoned Books (theliterarysisters.wordpress.com)
- Bellman & Black (bookaliciousmama.com)
- Book Review: Diane Setterfield’s Bellman & Black (literaryetc.com)
- Four and Twenty Blackbirds Baked in a Pie (Bellman & Black by Diane Setterfield) (wordsforworms.com)