Might on Monday is to say a book you are unsure whether or not you want to read and hopefully get some responses saying what other people thought of the book. It can be a book you’ve been wanting to read for years or one you just found.
What if you knew when someone was going to die? For seventeen-year-old Ember, life is death. With a simple touch, she knows when someone will die. It’s her curse and the reason she secludes herself from the world. The only person who knows her secret is her best friend Raven. Then she meets Asher Morgan. He’s gorgeous, mysterious, and is the only person Ember can’t sense death from. So when he pushes into her life, she doesn’t mind. But when unexplained deaths start to haunt her town, Ember starts questioning why she can’t sense Asher’s death and what he may be hiding. (Synopsis from Good reads).
This book looks great, the reason I am a bit unsure is I loved another series by this author and a little worried I will set my standards too high or it will be very similar. It does look great so soon I will read it more than likely.
Have you read this book? What do you think? Which books are you unsure of? Let me know.
- Musing Mondays: November 25 (readerlymusings.com)
- Might on Monday: 4/11/13 (bookgeeking.wordpress.com)
- My Review of “Cinder X” by Jessica Sorensen (terrie61.wordpress.com)
- Legends Lost (okinawawriters.wordpress.com)
- Sneak Peek at Dying Embers (booksbysmiles.wordpress.com)
- Grim Angels vs Death Angels (ataleoftwobooks.wordpress.com)
- Eric R. Asher’s ~~~Wolves and the River of Stone~~~ Blog Tour (readingmywaytopennedcon.wordpress.com)
- New Releases for Monday, November 18 (sookie72.wordpress.com)