The 2014 TBR Pile Reading Challenge is hosted by Evie @ Bookish.
- This challenge will run from Jan 1, 2014 – Dec 31, 2014.
- Anyone can enter! You don’t have to be a blogger, as long as you review the book you’ve read! (On your blog, Amazon, Random Buzzers or Goodreads/Shelfari!)
- Any genre, length or format of book counts, as long as it is a book that’s been sitting on your shelf for some time now. Short stories and novellas are OK, too! Only books released in 2013 and earlier! NO 2014 ARCs and 2014 fresh-off-the-press releases allowed!
- You can list your books in advance or just put them in a wrap-up post. If you list them, feel free to change them as the mood takes you.
- When you sign up in the linky, put the direct link to your post about joining the 2013 TBRPILE Reading Challenge. (If you don’t have a blog, post about it on Facebook or Tweet!)
- You can move up levels, but no moving down.
- Sign-ups will be open until Dec 15, 2014, so feel free to join at any time throughout the year.
- On the 20th of each month we will post a wrap-up post, here, on BOOKISH. Every wrap-up will have it’s unique theme, a mini-challenge, a giveaway and place for you to link up your reviews from this month. For each review you link up, you will get one entry in a drawing of one book of choice from Book Depository. It’s open to INTERNATIONALS. The giveaway will be open until the next wrap up post goes up! (i.e. the entire month)
- If you miss a wrap-up post + giveaway, you can link up your reviews next month. Do not, however, try to link up one review twice – we will be checking 😉
- December is a wrap-up for the whole year. All the book reviews you linked up January-November + the ones you’ll link up in December will be entered into a GRAND PRIZE giveaway.
- You don’t have to follow Bookish Blog to join the challenge, but you do have to follow us to be entered in giveaways!
1-10 – A Firm Handshake
11-20 – A Friendly Hug
21-30 – First Kiss
31-40 – Sweet Summer Fling
41-50 – Could this be love?
50+ – Married With Children
Emma’s TBR Pile Challenge
I would love to be able to do 50+ but since you can move up and not down, I think I will go for 21-30 to start off with, it means I could still do ARCS from 2014 and reread some books I have been wanting to. I have almost 500 books on my kindle and quite a few in paperback, so doing a few from each will be good. Definitely need to do this challenge. Also I am not going to include any of my current ARC already released, since I am going to spend the next two weeks trying to read as many as possible. Will include some later.
Here’s a few of the books I will hopefully complete during this challenge. These may change as I read and my mood changes.
- 2014 TBR Pile Reading Challenge (thenighttimenovelist.wordpress.com)
- Top Ten Books on My Winter TBR (readrunstudy.wordpress.com)
- #ReadingCram Read-a-thon Kickoff ~ TBR Goals (ccclubbs.com)
- #ReadingCram End of the Year Read-a-thon 2013: TBR Challenge/ Kickoff (bookskeepmesane.wordpress.com)
- Books On My Winter TBR (thenomadicbookhoarder.wordpress.com)
- Announcing The 2014 TBR Pile Challenge! (roofbeamreader.com)
- Month in Review: November 2013 (thenomadicbookhoarder.wordpress.com)
- Top Ten Tuesday #1: Winter TBR List (bookskeepmesane.wordpress.com)
- Top Ten Tuesday – Winter TBR List (Dec 10) (wcs53.wordpress.com)
- TBR Pile Checkpoint #11 – November Progress! (roofbeamreader.com)