2013 was a slow reading year for me, I am going to try better in 2014. Here are my reading resolutions.
1. Read more- I only read 74 books last year, I had a reading slump for a few months and barely read anything.
2. Blog more- I would like to do a blog post at least one every two days. Even if it is not a book review.
3. Keep up with Netgalley- I am very bad for letting netgalley books pile up, I really need to stop.
4. Comment more on other blogs – I do try to comment on other blogs, but I need to do it more. There are some great blogs out there, I often read the posts but don’t comment. Will try harder.
5. Stop starting books and not finishing them for ages- it’s easy to lose track of which ones I have started and exactly what the storyline is.
Happy New Year
- My Realistic Resolutions for 2014 (thenighttimenovelist.wordpress.com)
- Reading challenge for 2014 (bookarino.wordpress.com)
- New Year Blogging Resolutions 2014 (delicateeternity.wordpress.com)
- 2014, A Look Ahead (jnassi.wordpress.com)
- New Year Bloggy Resolutions (bookaliciousmama.com)
- New Year’s Resolutions: 2014 Edition (saranortonsanner.com)
- My 2014 To-Do-List (shoppraylove.wordpress.com)
- New Year’s Resolutions and other Foolhardy Endeavors. (knittingskeet.wordpress.com)
- My Typical New Year Resolution (heryellowjournal.wordpress.com)
- 2014 Reading Resolutions (hotkeyblog.com)