Top Ten Tuesdays are a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and The Bookish. This weeks theme is characters you wish had their own book. I love the idea of this topic.
1. Cam from the Hex Hall series. I really liked him as a character and I he was very quiet, I would love to hear it from his point of view.
2. Kit from Frost Hollow Hall, it would be good to see more about his life before he died.
3. I know a few people have said this character but he was the first person I thought of when I saw this topic. Neville from the Harry Potter series. I think it would make a great series to see it from his point of view.
4. Deacon’s POV from the Book of Deacon, I think there’s a little in the third book, but I would like to know more about his life before.
6. Noah from Frost Arch, it’s a long time since I read this, about time I do a reread. I would like to hear it from Noah’s POV, since he comes such a different background than the main character it would be a good read.
8. Daniel from Fallen. It would be nice to know more about him, I have only read the first book, so I hope to find out more in the second.
9. Leta from Miss Mabel’s School for girls, it would be great to see how she thinks and how she sees the world?
10. McGonnagal from the Harry Potter series, you would get to know many characters much better and see what went on at the school the seventh year.
What characters would you like to see more of?