I was nominated by Joycelyn@ 52 Letters, so thank you 🙂 Since she combined two posts in one I was not sure whether or not I was meant to post bookish facts about myself but I thought as well, this is a book blog after all.
- Show the award on your blog
- Thank the person that has nominated you
- Share 7 different facts about yourself
158 blogs of your choice
- Link your nominees and let them know of your nomination
10 bookish facts about myself.
- Harry Potter series was my gateway into reading although I hated the first one when I first read it, I decided to try the second and never looked back.
- Both my parents think it’s strange that my sister and I read so much fantasy, they mainly just read crime books.
- The only authors I have met are Bekah Campbell, (who I used to work with) and Maria V Snyder, who was very nice, especially since i got the wrong day and she still met and had a drink with me. 🙂
- If a book has magic in it, I am almost guaranteed to like it, (almost).
- The few times I have thought I will love a series and buy the whole thing at once I haven’t even managed to finish the first book.
- I have three sets of the HP books, one which are my reading ones and don’t all match, one set which are pretty and just to look and another which will become my reading set some day and do match.
- I won’t watch certain tv shows or films since I want to read the books first but the books have been sitting on my shelf untouched for years.
- If I love a book but not a certain part I sometimes skip certain parts (breaking dawn, I skip Jacobs bits). IN some series I skip entire books, (the first three in the HP series).
- I have more books than I could ever read, I am addicted.
- There is nothing like buying a new book and wanting to read it.
7 facts about me
- I am Scottish and proud of it.
- I have a degree in forensic science yet i am currently doing nothing with it.
- I want to be an author and am currently writing my first book.
- I like drawing and am currently drawing and painting all the mario characters for my bf, only finished one so far, it’s sitting proudly on my mantel.
- I love country music and am a HUGE Blake Shelton fan.
- I am deathly allergic to feathers, can be annoying sometimes.
- I hate wearing matching socks, it just doesn’t feel right.
Okay so time for nominating, this is going to take a while, there are so many good blogs out there.
- Aimal @ Bookshelves and paperbacks.
- Holly @ Belle of the Library
- Yvonne @ It’s all about books
- books are my favourite and best
- Comfy reading
- House of books
- Michelle @ the writing Hufflepuff
- a little blog of books