The Lovely people at K-books, Bookish treasures, A Daydreamer’s Thoughts are hosting this event.
Since my Netgalley rating is 19.5% I think it is only fair to the authors that I participate in this. I have a few other books to read this month for other reasons so I will only be read trying the medium category.
Medium 5-10 books.
If I manage to read more then brilliant. But for now lets see if I can get through these. I know some people are posting which books they are going to try and read along the way but I honestly am not sure. I am going say which one I am going to read first then when I do the review for that book I will mention which one is next.
I will also recap on Fridays.
The first book I will be reading is ……
Really looking forward to reading this book 🙂
How are you all getting on with your lists?
- Netgalley November! (nightlyreading.wordpress.com)
- NetGalley November Challenge (iam-indeed.com)
- NetGalley November: Challenge Accepted (kimberlyfayereads.wordpress.com)
- My reading (or rather bookish) week (tiensblurb.wordpress.com)
- Stacking the Shelves (wereallmadherebookblog.wordpress.com)